Monday 30 May 2011

What do you want

While I am only studying at university i want to enjoy my universtiy life before i go and work because what i have heard from people outside they say that the working life it is very difficult and enjoy while you are a student because the student time is the best time in your life.
So I am just trying to study good to get first class certificate because i want to have a bright future after i will graduate. I beleive that while I am here in Malaysia very far away from my country I need to concentrate on myself harder because now i dont have my parents to support me when i need them i mean that home support that any child willing to have or my parents guide to tell me what i have to do or what i plan to do. So everything i should do on my own and i think it is really hard but i beleive that it is good for me as being resposible for my life for myself. My parents pay for my education and i want to repay them back by getting first class certificate and later on get my dream job with good salary. Basically right now my concentration is my education and my personal life as well.
After all when i graduate and get a good job I want to be successful on my job. I want to develop myself  in working life as a resposible and trusted person. I want to be a specialized in my desire major and i want to be a satisfied with my work and love this work.
After when i will get my dream job i want to keep my money and buy a property - my dream house in Canada. I really love that country and i hear from my relatives who stay there that is a very beautiful country and a good country- the perfect place to settle and stay. So i beleive i also will follow they choice of living. And i will bring my parents to live with me and enjoy the life with me.
After all i want to travel around the world. I want to bring my parents with me as well because i think it is my job to do. I really want to see different cultures and different people, visit different places and enjoy my trips by learning different languages as well.
And i beleive that i could find a good, proper and reliable guy to marry with to get a serious relationship with him.
After i settle in Canada and after when i make my parents dreams come true i want to have my own happy family with my own children. And after all i will want to see their success, their little steps in their life.
Overall i want to have a happy life which means a good health and good people around me.

No comments:

Post a Comment